Harrison Hawk Mission Statement
Our total effort is to develop responsibility, consistency, team unity and team pride with a strong sense of moral value leading to continuing success in life.
Harrison Football Boosters Poker Party - 2015
When: Saturday, Jan 31st, 2015
Where: Frank & Margeax Jenkins (Hosting) 29162 Chateau Ct., Farmington Hills, MI
* Please arrive between 6:00 and 6:30 PM. We will start playing promptly at 7 PM. You MUST be present by then to play the game.
* 7 Card Stud. Cost: $20 per person.
* Cash Prizes & Dollar Bags.
* Pizza, Pop and Water provided.
** RSVP by January 24th
** Click Here to reserve your seat via PayPal
We are expecting a "Full House". Limited Seating. All family, friends and Booster, 18 and older are welcome. No card playing experience necessary.
Questions? Send an email to HarrisonBoosterClub@gmail.com
- MHSAA Playoffs:
- Game 3 (vs Flushing) : 23-10
- Game 2 (vs Walled Lake Western) : 10-9
- Game 1 (vs Fenton) : 42-10
- Football Frenzy Winners:
- Week 1:
High Winners: 1st place $50 – Leon Smith, 2nd place $30 – Veronica Funchess and 3rd place $20 – Jean Hillman
Low Winners: 1st place $30 – Luke Denver, 2nd place $10 – Dan McKinnon and 3rd place $10 – Dave Thorne
- Week 1:
- Game Scores:
- Week 9 (vs Clarkston) : Varsity: 24-31, JV: 14-28, Freshman: 13-34
- Week 8 (vs North Farmington) : Varsity: 56-21, JV: 41-7, Freshman: 20-7
- Week 7 (vs Royal Oak) : Varsity: 64-0, JV: 42-7, Freshman: NA
- Week 6 (vs Rochester Adams) : Varsity: 41-27, JV: 47-2, Freshman: 0-40
- Week 5 (vs Southfield) : Varsity: 34-27, JV: 8-27, Freshman: 6-22
- Week 4 (vs Seaholm) : Varsity: 42-7, JV: 16-8, Freshman: 30-6
- Week 3 (vs Oak Park) : Varsity: 0-27, JV: 3-35, Freshman: 14-8
- Week 2 (vs Rochester) : Varsity: 42-0, JV: 36-14, Freshman: 43-13
- Week 1 (vs Farmington): Varsity: 48-12, JV: 28-26, Freshman: 56-0
Subscribe to our updates
Resources & Links
- Hello Parents! Join the Boosters and the PTSA
- Athletic Registration Procedure for 2014-15 School Year
- Letter from the coach
- 2014 Schedule (on ScheduleStar.com)
- Buy-a-Brick to honor someone you love
- MI Prep Zone
- Harrison High School
- Nat. H.S. FB Coaching Records